Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
JUNE 28, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
Absentee/left bids are accepted any day, until 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
5 cent & 6 cent stamp vending machine
French Provincial dining room set
1800’s store counter w/ drawers
Curved glass corner china cabinet
Early 19th century drop leaf table
Vintage Roadmaster bike
Beacon Feeds metal sign
French Provincial corner sofa
3 large arch top glass front book cases
Pennzoil barrel covers
Treadle sewing machine
BUD light neon sign
Spiderman comic books
Large oriental rugs
Remco “Fighting Lady Ship” toy
Yard Machines 24” tiller
Antique windows and doors
Buffalo drill press
Vintage cast iron sink
Camel back trunks
Craftsman 12” drill press
30 gallon air compressor
Claw foot cast iron bathtub
Silver plate flatware
Jadeite Fire King
“O” scale trains
“Root” Recurve bow
Johnson Brothers Mill Stream china
Large amount of silver plated items
C roll top desk
Vintage ammo and firearm related advertising
|1||1||(16) UNC. CLAD DIMES: 1965 – 1973|
|2||10||(10) 1964 JFK HALF DOLLARS: YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|3||1||(24) BETTER NICKELS: 1945 – 1954|
|4||1||(13) SILVER QUARTERS: 1958-D – 1964-D; $3.25 FACE VALUE|
|5||1||1987 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR, 1 OZ FINE SILVER|
|6||1||(10) BUFFALO NICKELS (1913 – 1924), SOME DAMAGE|
|7||3||(3) SILVER REPUBLIC OF PANAMA BALBOA’S, EACH .900 SILVER; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|8||1||1931-S LINCOLN WHEAT CENT (RED), KEY DATE|
|9||1||(23) BETTER NICKELS, 1969 – 1973|
|10||10||(10) 1964 JFK SILVER HALF DOLLARS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|11||1||(12) GOOD SILVER DIMES, $1.20 FACE VALUE|
|12||1||1892 COLUMBIAN EXPOSITION HALF DOLLAR|
|13||1||(7) SILVER ROOSEVELT DIMES ;1961-D – 1964-D;|
|14||1||1857 SEATED LIBERY HALF DIME|
|15||1||(6) LIBERTY NICKELS: 1907 – 1912;|
|16||1||(20) ROOSEVELT DIMES; 1966 – 1976; $2 FACE VALUE|
|17||1||1901 RUSSIA SILVER RUBLE|
|18||1||(12) WASHINGTON QUARTERS: 1966 – 1972; $3 FACE VALUE|
|19||10||(10) 1964 JFK HALF DOLLARS: YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|20||1||1866 U.S. 3 CENT NICKEL COIN|
|21||2||1864 & 1868 U.S. 2 CENT PIECES; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|22||1||(30) BRAZIL COINS 1874 – 1965|
|23||1||GROUPING OF U.S. COINS (SOME W/ DAMAGE): STANDING LIBERTY QUARTER, 1804 U.S. HALF CENT, (3) 3 CENT SILVER PIECES, PLUS 2 FOREIGN COINS|
|24||1||1909 GERMAN VON WUERTTENBERG DREI MARK|
|25||1||(21) FOREIGN COINS FROM URAGUAY, EL SALVADOR, AND VENEZUELA, 1876 – 1974;|
|26||3||(3) BUFFALO BILL CODY MEDALS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|27||1||BAG OF COSTUME JEWELRY RINGS, NECKLACES, PINS, ETC|
|28||1||BAG OF COSTUME JEWELRY AND JEWELRY MAKING PARTS|
|29||1||BAG OF COSTUME JEWELRY: RINGS, NECKLACES, CUFFLINKS, ETC|
VINTAGE AMMO AND ADVERTISING
|431||1||4 BOXES OF VINTAGE AMMO 30-40 KRAG, 45-70, 12 GA, SHELL BOX, ETC|
|432||1||2 BOXES MILITARY INSIGNIA COLLECTORS BOOKS|
|433||1||3 BOXES ASSORTED VINTAGE AMMO|
|434||1||3 BOXES VINTAGE SHOTGUN SHELLS IN BOXES, ANTIQUE RIM FIRE IN BOXES, BLANKS, TOY GUN CAPS, ECT|
|435||1||2 BOXES FULL OF VINTAGE PAPER SHOTGUN LOADS|
**Pictures can be expanded on your computer by using the Control and + keys.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted any day, until 3:30 p.m. on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.