Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
MAY 31, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
Absentee/left bids are accepted until 3:30 p.m.
(Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available).
Accordions – Iorio, Excelsior & Cordovox
Amps – Fender, Cordovox & Peavy
Model steam engine
Internally restored Reed organ – Sounds Great
Vintage baseball cards
Model airplanes, ships & cars
Empire style secretary w/step back book case
Vintage lamps – oil lamps, crystals
Silver-plate flat ware
Spindle leg wash stands
Old church pew
Curved front buffet
Newer Grandfather clock
HO train track – switch boards, bridges, cars & buildings
Vintage deli slicers
Flowers, hanging baskets, trees and vegetable plants
Lg. spinning wheel
Vintage board games
Lg. plastic out door bin
Lots of books
Craftsman push mower
Lawn & garden items
Antique cast toy Army men
Fire arm related papers & advertising
New lighting fixtures
Ceramic Christmas trees
* Just in time for planting season: Flowers, hanging baskets, trees and vegetable plants from local growers will be here!
COINS AND VINTAGE AMMO/ADVERTISING
|1||12||12 VARIOUS YEARS BUFFALO NICKELS 1923-1937-S YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|2||1||1909 VDB PENNY|
|3||12||12 BETTER GRADE JEFFERSON NICKELS 1938-1942 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|4||1||1939-D JEFFERSON NICKEL|
|5||12||12 PROOF LIKE ROOSEVELT DIMES 1971S-1976 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|6||1||1909 VDB PENNY|
|7||1||10 VARIOUS YEAR LINCOLN PENNIES1930D-1964D|
|8||3||3 FRANKLIN HALF DOLLARS 1951,51D,54 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|9||2||2 HALF DOLLARS, 1909 BARBER, 1920 WALKING LIBERTY YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|10||2||2 CIVIL WAR TOKENS YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|11||1||1880 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|12||1||1866 3 CENT NICKEL PIECE|
|13||1||1893 COLUMBIAN HALF DOLLAR|
|14||1||1853 3 CENT SILVER PIECE|
|15||1||1921-D MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|16||1||FULL SHEET OF VARIOUS ENGLISH,CANADIAN, & FORIEGN|
|17||23||VARIOUS YEARS SILVER WASHINGTON QUARTERS 1934-46 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|18||28||28 VARIOUS ROOSEVELT SILVER DIMES 1949S-61 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|19||19||19 VARIOUS YEARS MERCURY DIMES 1916-1927 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|20||1||FULL SHEET OF VARIOUS FORIEGN COINS|
|418||4||4 FLATS OF EMPTY OLDER AMMUNITION BOXES AND VARIOUS CALIBER BRASS SHELLS YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|419||2||2 FLATS OF 1979 MARLIN CATALOGS AND 1976 BROWNING LITERATURE YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|420||3||3 FLATS OF BROWNING PAPERWORK 1942-1970’S YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|421||3||3 BOXES OF VARIOUS SHOTGUN AND RIFLE AMMUNITION YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|422||3||3 FLATS OF VARIOUS CALIBER AMMUNITION YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|423||2||2 FLATS OF VARIOUS PLASTIC AMMUNITION BOXES YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.