Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
MAY 17, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
Absentee/left bids are accepted until 3:30 p.m.
(Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available).
Vintage Pepsi cooler
Rumsey Co 20” cast iron school bell
Brand new shirts/clothing
New lighting fixtures
Vintage ammo & firearm related papers
Antique ammo boxes
Cast iron water heaters
Victor table top Victrola
Antique hand tools, planes and drills
Blaupunkt Verona radio
Esso Elephant sign
10, 12 & 15 cent comic books
Kittinger marble game board
Lot of scuba diving equipment
Lee/Mec shotgun reloaders
DVD’s, CD’s, vintage radios
Dewalt cordless drills
Antique marbles, post cards & printers blocks
Buffalo band saw
Tackle boxes full of lures
Automotive shop manuals
Wii system w/games
Crosley vintage look turntable/CD player
New hexagon shape sinks
Oak bar stools
Cast aluminum outdoor chairs
Enamel top table
Rustic oak table
“G” scale cars
VINTAGE AMMO AND ADVERTISING CATALOG
|401||1||3 FLATS OF EARLY AMMO BOXES “EMPTY”|
|402||1||3 FLATS OF PETERS, DUPONT, CATALOGS, FIREARM ADVERTISING, ECT|
|403||1||CRATE OF WINCHESTER, REMINGTON, PRICE SHEETS / ADS + WOODEN REMINGTON ADVERTISING CRATE WITH AMMO|
|404||1||3 FLATS OF VINTAGE AMMO, .38 .270 .12GA IN BOXES PELLET TINS, ECT|
|405||1||3 FLATS OF FIREARM ADVERTISING, RUGER, FIOCCHI BERNARDELLI ECT|
|406||1||4 FLATS OF FIREARE ADVERTISING, MARLIN, COLT, ECT + MARKSMAN PELLET PISTOL|
|407||1||4 BOXES OF FIREARM ADVERTISING, AMMUNITION BALLISTICS INDEXS ECT|
|408||1||2 FLATS OF PRE 1960’S FIREARM ADVERTISING 20’s 30’s 40’s 50’s|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.