Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
Please note the outdoor auction will start at 4 p.m. this week!
MAY 3, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
Absentee/left bids are accepted until 3:30 p.m.
(Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available).
“Track Walker”- original painting by John Schweikhard
12k gold Victorian Lavalier and chain with round cut solitaire diamond and pearl ($399 retail value)
Nice collection of railroad lanterns
Collection of antique wall, mantle and anniversary clocks
Vintage gas station air pump
Porcelain advertising signs
Electric “Gone with the Wind” lamps
Collection of fishing tackle, spoons & top water
Salt water rod and reels – “Daiwa”
Browning & PSE bows
Vintage ammo and gun papers
Table and chairs set
Vintage post cards
Wood stove with blower
Silver plate sets
Oak love set
“O” scale train items: track, cars, transformer
Noritake china, cups and saucers
Antique multi drawer file
Leaded glass windows
Blonde bedroom dressers
Rustic kitchen cupboard
Reclining sofa and chair set
Reverse painted glass artwork
Vintage board games
Drop leave tables
Camel back trunk
Vintage photos & albums
Lawn & garden items
Child’s items: strollers, high chairs
|278||2||2 BOXES GUN RELATED ADVERTISING & LITERATURE|
|279||2||2 BOXES VARIOUS CALIBER RIFLE AMMUNITION|
|280||1||BOX OF VARIOUS CALIBER RIFLE ROUNDS AND BRASS|
|281||1||BOXFUL OF VARIOUS GAUGE SHOTGUN CARTRIDGES|
|282||2||2 WOODEN CRATED WITH BAGS OF LEAD SHOT|
|283||1||2 WOODEN ADVERTISING/ AMMO CRATES|
|284||1||ANTIQUE GERMAN GUSTAV BECKER, SILESIA VIENNA REGULATOR STYLE CLOCK, 1900, WALL MOUNT|
|285||1||1923 WASHINGTON BANJO STYLE CLOCK, WALL MOUNT|
|286||1||ITHACA CALENDAR CLOCK WALL MOUNT|
|287||1||NEW HAVEN WOOD CASE RECTANGULAR WALL MOUNT CLOCK W/ ROMAN NUMERALS|
|288||1||PORCELAIN ROMANCE 8-DAY CLOCK, HALF HOUR CATHEDRAL GONG STRIKING MOVEMENT, 11 INCH X 12 3/4 INCH|
|289||1||RARE BARR USA CLOCK W/ ANTIQUE ELECTRIC MECHANICAL HIPP TAGGLE|
|290||1||1907 SETH THOMAS CLOCK, WOOD CASE & GILT METAL FEET|
|291||1||1894 WOOD CASE SETH THOMAS CLOCK, ADAMANTINE FINISH BRONZED METAL COLUMNS AND FEET, 8-DAY|
|292||1||1898 WOOD CASE SETH THOMAS 8-DAY CLOCK|
|293||1||KUNDO 400 DAY CLOCK, ANNIVERSARY STYLE W/ BLACK FLORAL PATTERN|
|294||1||KUNDO 400 DAY CLOCK, ANNIVERSARY W/ OVAL GLASS|
|295||1||KUNDO ANNIVERSARY CLOCK|
|296||1||GERMAN MADE ANNIVERSARY CLOCK|
|297||1||VINTAGE KUNDO 400 DAY ANNIVERSARY CLOCK|
|298||1||NEW HAVEN 1929 HARKNESS WESTMINSTER CHIME 8-DAY CLOCK|
|299||1||SESSION CLOCK, 1927, WESTMINSTER W/ SILVER DIAL AND RAISED GOLD NUMERALS|
|300||1||12K GOLD VICTORIAN LAVALIER AND CHAIN W/ ROUND CUT DIAMOND AND PEARL|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.