ANNUAL SPRING CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Vehicles, Tractors, Equipment, Tools
CONSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED UNTIL 5 P.M. ON THURSDAY MAY 11TH.
BONTRAGER’S ANNUAL SPRING
MAY 13, 2017
3 auctions to start at 9:00 a.m.
Auction 1: Lawn and garden/Lawn mowers
Auction 2: Tools (inside)
Auction 3: Nursery Stock
11:00 a.m. Vehicles
White 105 4 WD
Ford 2310 w/loader
Allis Chalmers WD45
Ford 8N (2)
John Deere 4230 (needs work)
Hesston 730 round baler
NI 4210 hay rake
Wooden bale wagons (2)
NI manure spreader
BHC 6 row spider cultivator
Cardinal 6×24 grain auger
(2) 5,000 bushel grain bins – sold by photo (to be removed) (Pembroke area)
6 ft. PTO rototiller
TMG80 Rotary Tiller 72 inch
6 ft. 3 pt. flail mower
Skid Steer box broom – 72”
8 ft. Bobcat blade
3 pt. hitch chipper shredder
Long 1597 rototiller
5 ft. brush hog
9 ft. roller
John Deere 66 silo blower
NH self-unloading wagon
JD 3940 chopper
JD self-unloading wagon
NI corn picker
30 ft. hay conveyor
Backhoe hydraulic post hole auger
Kubota BX2660 lawn tractor
JD L110 lawn mower
Cub Cadet lawn mower
TroyBilt sickle mower
2013 Sportsman toy hauler
2008 GMC 1500 p/u, 4 WD
1997 Ford Super Duty cube van w/lift gate
1987 GMC 3500 2w/d standard dump truck
1984 MB 280 CE (needs work)
2000 Chevy Blazer
2016 Reiser 18 ft. landscape trailer
14 ft. carry-on landscape trailer
2016 8 ft. landscape trailer
1990 Cadillac Brougham, 77,000 miles, NY inspection good till Oct., 2017, driven daily
1999 Comfort truck camper (full bed)
1999 & 2004 ½ Sportsman 500 4-wheeler
(2 ) 20 ft. storage containers
4000 watt portable light tower
65×30 storage building
New industrial tires:
25-15, 20 ply
7.50 – 15
7.-13, 12 ply
7.50-10, 12 ply
7.50-15, 12 ply
New Amish sheds
Model T parts
9,000 lb. 2 post garage lift
Portable water tanks
New tire changer 10’-22’
Electric wheel balancer
50 ton shop press
New wrought iron gates (18 ft.)
Large assortment of power tools
Wood panel fences
20 pc. oak cabinet set
Vintage farm collectibles
Older metal lathe
Numerous tools coming from 3 different estates
1,000’s of trees, shrubs and flowers
More coming in daily
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Absentee/left bids will be accepted 6 p.m. on Friday May 12th. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Won absentee bids must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Friday May 19th.
- It is expected that all purchased items will be removed from the premises at the close of auction. There will be auction staff and loading equipment available following the auction to assist with loading.
- There will be no auction staff available Sunday May 14th.
- Large items that cannot be picked up immediately may be picked up until Friday May 19th (no pickup Wednesday May 17th due to Wednesday Night Auction).
- If you require staff or loading equipment, please call ahead to arrange your pick up times so that you can be assured that staff will be available to help you.
- Any other arrangements must be settled with the auctioneer prior to leaving the auction.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present valid tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until 6 p.m. on Friday May 12th. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (4 p.m. on Friday May 19th). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Please call before bringing in consignments. All consignments must be arranged with our staff prior to dropping off.
Bidders: Please remember, your driver’s license is needed in order to register.
Video: (2) 5,000 bushel grain bins
Video: Spring Consignment Auction Preview 1
Video: Spring Consignment Auction Preview 2
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.
PARKING: Overflow parking will be available. We request that individuals do not park along Wortendyke Road where there are “No Parking” signs posted, as the police do enforce these rules.