ORLEANS PRODUCE AUCTION SPRING CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
12590 Ridge Road, Albion, NY
More information will be posted in the near future.
To consign your quality merchandise to this auction, please contact the Orleans Produce Auction at email@example.com or (712) 432-8541.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Absentee/left bids will be accepted until hour prior to the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time.
REMOVAL: All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction. Any other arrangements must be settled with the auctioneer prior to leaving the auction.